VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT: ADVISOR – IMF
Posted on December, 7th June, 2021
The Ministry of Finance & Economic Development is pleased to invite expressions of interest (EOIs) from interested applicants for the position of (Advisor) to the Executive Director at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Constituency office, located in Washington D.C.,US. The appointment is for a two year term commencing 23 August, 2021.
The ideal person should possess:
- · Analytical skills of high order in Economics to generate ideas and thoughts that adds value
- · Communication skills in high standard English and proficiency in Microsoft office with priority to express views of IMF in different cultural contexts
- · Interpersonal skills in a formal and informal setting is essential for maintaining good contacts and shaping issues critical to IMF operations
- · Resourcefulness entails the ability to develop new approaches and solutions contributing to the overall effectiveness of the Office.
- · Institutional knowledge requires a sound understanding of IMF’s purpose and basic operations.
Interested applicants must submit a detailed CV/resume to the Ministry of Finance & Economic Development from Tuesday 8th June 2021 but no later than 3pm on Tuesday 22nd June 2021, addressed to OIC, MFED. Details of the position can be obtained at our office in Bairiki and on this link www.mfed.gov.ki or http://www.mfed.gov.ki/content/advisor-imf-constituency-office-0 or download the attach file below.